Saturday, December 6, 2008

Holiday lights

As you can see I am not talking about the lights you use to decorate. It was the second snow of the season tonight and it turns out to be what I call "real snow". It's real snow because it sticks to the paved surfaces as well as the yards, rooftops and cars. While tonight's snow is minimal and I guess unexpected (I don't watch the weather) I am sure the line of cars in front of my house comes from one thing. Moron drivers. For some reason people in the North East where I live, will never learn to drive in any weather event. Ever. It is like a brand new experience for them each and every year and "HOLY S***" (WHAM) "How'd that happen?" repeats the cycle.
There must have been and accident on the highway and everyone is being routed past my house. And I bet a bunch of there poor bastards were on their way to the mall to shop.

Oh well. The circle of life continues.

At least they get to see my 8ft Santa.

No comments: